When reviewing the quick pitches, VMC Advisory Committee members consider the potential degree to which:
- there is a fit between the subject, story and the target audience(s)
- the user experience will engage the audience(s) and promote enjoyment and learning
- the digital tools and technologies fit the user experience
- the approach is creative and/or original
- the right people are on board to make the project a success
Comments focus on the strengths and weaknesses of the project, in relation to these factors.
Note: Feedback will be provided to the institutions by telephone between August 12, 2020 at 9 am Eastern Daylight Time and August 25, 2020 at 4 pm Eastern Daylight Time. Written summaries of the feedback, and the committee’s comments are not provided.
Date modified: June 2020